Sunday, August 9, 2009

What my 13 year old thinks of me and her life

My first post is what my 13 year old thinks about me and her life - good stuff.


As I sat there thinking, damn it, My mother has a laptop, will I ever get one, please mum buy me one, as now I’m only thirteen, she believes you must be at least the age of the brother, which is 17 and a half, that is strongly ridiculously disagree, the only reason she bought a laptop is so that I, me will get jealous. She has already bragged in my face. She is evil, I tell you, EVIL!!! She says that the only way I can get a laptop is so that I clean my room, keep doing my jobs around the house and get good grades. This is impossible I mean I’m in grade 8, I’m thirteen, not only I’ve got to do all that, I’ve got to deal with, study, teachers, school, bullies, siblings, I mean how is a thirteen child meant to survive in this world. It’s horrible. I have to put up with all of that, and also have a social life and also complete all the things at home. Not like I’m busy enough, and also school its horrible. There are all these bitches but hopefully soon I can move schools and go to the same school as Sarah Serena MY BEST FRIEND, from primary. She’s goes to m.s.m. But yeah, seriously I have to focus on so much stuff. This is pretty unfair. Not only I have to put up with Emilie and her annoying friends, and also josh and his band practice in the garage. I mean seriously MUM, DAD, just get me a laptop. It’s pretty simple. Mum says I need to earn it, I think I have earn it, I work pretty hard, I’m nice when I want to be, And I usually do all my jobs all the time. I DERSEVE A LAPTOP, now! But now as I’ve realised sitting here, watching Emilie and Tara cyber bully some more boys and watching mum and dad watching TV and discussing how cool this laptop is, I’ve realised that, complaining, screaming, sulking, evil looks, will not get you a laptop. But I will keep on trying and that day, when I do get a laptop, I shall smile. (:

By Hannah 8-09-2009 6:26PM

No comments:

Post a Comment