Monday, August 10, 2009

What's in my Life?

Well sitting here, children annoying me to use my new laptop, my hideway of privacy, I think about my day. Woke at 6am after enjoying a blissful nights sleep on my new sheets. Yum I love new sheets, so clean and fresh and dont' fold up around your neck. After my shopping trip yesterday at DFO (Discount Factory Outlet) I ponder why on earth I spent over $300 on my kids for converse shoes. What is that all about. I mean its surpose to be a factory outlet you know - CHEAP! I don't think so. Just because they are classic converse shoes, does that mean you have to charge $90 for shoes that my girls are just going to grown out of! I guess I did buy a few nice things for myself. 2 pairs of pants from Colorado, they were reduced.
Oh now the young one thinks shes not being a brat by constantly asking, can I go on the laptop to use it for MSN. MSN the teenagers life, where would they be without it. The rest of my day was dealing with grumpy Engineers who need to learn to work as a TEAM! Then my son a new guitar arrive from Japan today - it's awesome. http://www.espguitars.co.jp/edwards/sa/E-SA-138LTC.html Will continue tomorrow about what going on is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment